Please check the product label for care instructions.
DO NOT IRON OR DRYCLEAN. Extreme heat can cause fabric to melt and permanently damage your Scout Puffer Vest.
OUTER & LINING: 100% POLYESTER
FILL: 100% POLYESTER
- GENTLE COLD MACHINE WASH WITH SIMILAR COLOURS
- DO NOT BLEACH
- SOAK OR RUB
- LINE DRY IN SHADE
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRYDO NOT IRON
- DO NOT DRYCLEAN (X)
The Outer of the Scout Puffer Vest is made from 100% polyester with anti-migration properties. This helps enclose the filling side the vest without fibres escape and causing a fluffy surface.
The protective layer can melt under high temperatures therefore it is important to follow the care instructions carefully. Please DO NOT IRON and DO NOT DRYCLEAN the Puffer Vest. This can permanently damage the vest.
The inner filling of the Puffer Vest is made from a renewably sourced, plant-based polyester that is more environmentally friendly and energy saving than a typical down filling. It has the following performance benefits:
- Quick drying properties that draw moisture away from the body, keeping you cool and comfortable in any environment.
- Naturally soft and fluffy in warmth, making the Scout Puffer Vest breathable and comfortable to wear.
- It is extremely durable with good recovery, meaning it will hold its shape well. The filling is flexible, moving with your body; however, will always bounce back and keep its shape.
The purpose of a working vest is not only to bring warmth, but comfort and flexibility to allow for ease of movement when working. The Scout Puffer Vest has special performance benefits that will keep you comfortable in all environments and conditions when working.